LOVE!

LOVE!
The Parental Units

Alexis

Alexis
She is a shining star, a leader.

Trenton

Trenton
My one and only boy-child.

Jessa

Jessa
She is ALWAYS Batman.

Corina

Corina
The sourpuss, a/k/a lemon cat

Friday, October 4, 2013

Alexis, grade 5

Straight A's baby! Girlfriend is making that money, $5 per A. Her teacher told me that Alexis is very imaginative and writes beautifully. She commented on her outstanding behavior (she recently received a certificate for for 10 purples), her ability to problem solve, and her outstanding self esteem. I've been told this time and time again but it never gets old; my greatest desire is to raise children with  a great sense of self-esteem/self-worth and confidence. Alexis has a journal that she writes in daily at school, I read some of it today, and I felt so blessed...my daughter admires me! She had written about what a great mother I am and how she is lucky to have her 1/2 dad (she doesn't like to call him step dad so she calls him 1/2 dad) and a big, supportive family at home. I am feeling so proud! All of my school aged kids blew my mind today!

No comments:

Post a Comment