LOVE!

LOVE!
The Parental Units

Alexis

Alexis
She is a shining star, a leader.

Trenton

Trenton
My one and only boy-child.

Jessa

Jessa
She is ALWAYS Batman.

Corina

Corina
The sourpuss, a/k/a lemon cat

Friday, October 4, 2013

Jessa, grade PreK

I've another smarty pants on my hands! Bunny is accelerated, she is going to be ready for Kindergarten next year per her teacher and plans on writing a letter of recommendation for us! I currently have her in a public elementary school for PreK, I know that the Arizona Department of Education will recognize letters in addition to individual child reports from state schools for early entrance into Kindergarten. The cut off date is September 1 but make an exception and enroll a child if it is in the child's best interest and the child will be age 5 by January 1st. Bunny will be 4 next month and if she doesn't plateau or fall behind I will enroll her at the Preparatory Academy with the two older kids next fall. I expected Bunny to spend one more year in PreK and more time with me, it's bittersweet. I'm proud of her for doing amazingly well but sad that my partner in crime will be gone with my big kids all day. Hey, I've still got my lil' Lemon!

No comments:

Post a Comment