LOVE!

LOVE!
The Parental Units

Alexis

Alexis
She is a shining star, a leader.

Trenton

Trenton
My one and only boy-child.

Jessa

Jessa
She is ALWAYS Batman.

Corina

Corina
The sourpuss, a/k/a lemon cat

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

UGH!

I miss blogging, my kids broke my laptop and I simply cannot blog from a tablet...it's unnatural. Things are going well, my offspring are doing amazingly well, my marriage is flourishing, and we are as happy as can be. I love my family...even when they make me crazy. Trenton is still doing well behaviorally, Alexis is a shining star as always, Jessa is a pain in the ass but she is at that age. The annoying age. Lemon is almost a walker. Jason is doing well in the business area, I am doing well....in my area.

The cat is out of the bag: we are fostering/adopting. Yay for a bigger family. It will be later...we are still working out the kinks and trying to get all of our ducks in row, our homestudy is next week and I am anxious. Besides, we are going to Disneyland in less than month...I can't be swamped with paperwork and then trying to get a new child situated while going on vacation. We will be ready in the beginning of next year, everyone is excited.

I have so much to share but so little time, I will try be more diligent when it comes to blogging. Sitting at a desktop isn't quite my style either BUT it's better than nothing! I'm hoping Santa hooks mama up with a new laptop xmas!

Speaking of Christmas; that is a big deal at our house. Every year we have a birthday party for Jesus in addition to all of the Christmas-y stuff.

Gotta go, life awaits.




1 comment: