LOVE!

LOVE!
The Parental Units

Alexis

Alexis
She is a shining star, a leader.

Trenton

Trenton
My one and only boy-child.

Jessa

Jessa
She is ALWAYS Batman.

Corina

Corina
The sourpuss, a/k/a lemon cat

Sunday, April 21, 2013

WINNER


Rachel Burke! 
You are now the proud owner of a knotted headband for an infant and a surprise gift! Please contact me ASAP, thanks! I used random.org with the Facebook likes seeing as no one commented on my blog, jerks. ;)

And yes, I know I was supposed to pick yesterday...I forgot. Besides it was Earth Day and the Fair was in town. I wanted to play with my babies, you know it's serious because I didn't play Candy Crush Saga at all yesterday!

A kitty, a vampire, and a hippie.


The whole crew came out to celebrate! We had a lot of fun, the kids made Truffula Trees (from the Lorax), rockets, bumble bees, fossils, they picked up trash to help the earth, and laughed a lot!


No comments:

Post a Comment