LOVE!

LOVE!
The Parental Units

Alexis

Alexis
She is a shining star, a leader.

Trenton

Trenton
My one and only boy-child.

Jessa

Jessa
She is ALWAYS Batman.

Corina

Corina
The sourpuss, a/k/a lemon cat

Saturday, April 27, 2013

END OF SEARCH

We found a home! The man was very generous as he accepted my offer that was $500 less than he requested monthly. I'm very gracious! He stated that he was emotionally attached to this home as he had grown up there and it had never been rented out before; his parents had a new home built and had recently vacated the home. He said that he preferred that a family lived there and there was someone else who had looked at the home today and they were willing to pay the asking monthly price, I felt defeated but we had a backup plan so we had prepared ourselves for bad news. He called me later in the afternoon and said he would email me the lease! We will take care of signing and things on Monday. The home is great, it's six bedrooms and two are master suites, four bathrooms, family and living room, pool, a huge sandbox presumably for a volleyball net or maybe just a giant sandbox for kids, it's on the fairway, and it's in a quiet neighborhood. Three bedrooms are upstairs and three are downstairs, there is a observing deck on top of the garage, and there is a really nice patio area upstairs and near the kitchen.


The home is older, maybe 30 years old. It's definitely been taken care of, the only thing that I'm not too fond of is the kitchen, it;s not open...it's pretty closed off. The most important thing to me is square footage and this home has it. I'll take more pictures next week and post them as the ones I put on facebook aren't that great. Have a great weekend, friends!

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS !!! let us know when our crew can visit! -Jimbo and Nicole

    ReplyDelete