LOVE!

LOVE!
The Parental Units

Alexis

Alexis
She is a shining star, a leader.

Trenton

Trenton
My one and only boy-child.

Jessa

Jessa
She is ALWAYS Batman.

Corina

Corina
The sourpuss, a/k/a lemon cat

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Chad says I should blog about his "mad" taco making skills.

No one cares, Chad. No one cares. I dislike tacos a great deal. I do like tostadas though ;)

Today was my dog's birthday, Duke turned three years old. I'm not an animal person at all, I tolerate pets. I do admit, I love that stupid dog. Why else would I blog about him?



Tomorrow is Monday, hopefully we close on the house. I'm sick of being a gypsy. My kids are begging for their own space and their beds. I'm ready for my own space too! We should close no later than Wednesday. I'm keeping my fingers crossed though, seems like we've had some rough luck with the whole home buying experience. One day, when I win the MegaMillions, I'm building a community and I'm going to live on Macready Avenue. I totally feel like Macaulay Culkin in Home Alone...





No comments:

Post a Comment