LOVE!

LOVE!
The Parental Units

Alexis

Alexis
She is a shining star, a leader.

Trenton

Trenton
My one and only boy-child.

Jessa

Jessa
She is ALWAYS Batman.

Corina

Corina
The sourpuss, a/k/a lemon cat

Friday, September 6, 2013

This and That

I'm really looking forward to next weekend, I am working on sending Alexis to San Bernardino and getting a sitter for the rest of the kids. Can you imagine a house with no children?! Yeah, me either. That's why it is SO glorious!

I probably shouldn't have written about my financial status in my last post, it's my blog, I can do whatever.

Corina is wearing 12 month clothes, she is a beast. Jessa is very lean and tall and this is making buying clothing for her difficult. Trenton is another lean and tall kid, my stores here in this town are limited and I am not about to buy clothing online and deal with the hassle of sending it back. I plan on taking care of a lot of shopping in L.A. during our Christmas trip. Alexis, she is a snob. Ambercrombie, Diesel, Hollister, etc. But, she is a standard size so it works great shopping for her as I can do hers online and she is set.

Trenton is still doing outstanding in school, I can't praise him enough! In fact we are going on a special trip (again) for his outstanding behavior at school. I wish I could say the same about homework time; ugh, it's a nightmare. Alexis is competitive and hates that Trent is getting so much praise and attention so she is doing extra good in school as well, she has the same goal as Trenton: get 12 purples in 4 weeks and you will get a special treat. She wants a mud bath at the salon, haha. I'm okay with that. I am so sure Trenton is going to achieve his goal I have already bought him a new riding jersey, I am mega proud of him! Jessa is doing outstanding in school, I am sure she will be ready for Kindergarten next year and I fully intend on putting her in. The cut off date is September 1st BUT if the child has the appropriate skills he/she can be admitted at the schools discretion.

Being married is pretty cool.

I really want peanutbutter M&M's.



No comments:

Post a Comment