LOVE!

LOVE!
The Parental Units

Alexis

Alexis
She is a shining star, a leader.

Trenton

Trenton
My one and only boy-child.

Jessa

Jessa
She is ALWAYS Batman.

Corina

Corina
The sourpuss, a/k/a lemon cat

Thursday, September 5, 2013

rolling with the punches

Man, I can't catch a break this month. First it was a $300 plumbing bill, then $400 registration on my Flex, then getting a bill for the pool service for 3 months for $300 and now?! I need new tires, tack on $600 more. All of this grown-up stuff wiped out my Fun Money, boo hiss. In other news; I did pay off a credit card last month and I hope to pay off my final credit card this month. CAN I GET A HELL YEAH?! That doesn't make up for the fact that all my Fun Money is gone, grrr. That was for Christmas Vacation to Los Angles, but I will save all my extra dollars and I should be is good shape by the time we go.

September is officially the worst month for me this year.

I negotiated a payoff for Corina's medical bills and that is due mid-October, I am hoping that it all works out.



1 comment:

  1. You sound a lot like me. Paying bills takes all the fun outta everything.

    ReplyDelete