LOVE!

LOVE!
The Parental Units

Alexis

Alexis
She is a shining star, a leader.

Trenton

Trenton
My one and only boy-child.

Jessa

Jessa
She is ALWAYS Batman.

Corina

Corina
The sourpuss, a/k/a lemon cat

Monday, August 26, 2013

foood!

I'm a mama on the go, sometimes dinner can be a pain in the butt when I forget to defrost something. I've a quick, and easy, dinner when I've only for 30-35 minutes until dinnertime. Taco soup! Everyone has a variation, this is mine. It will serve 8-10 people.

1 can pinto beans not rinsed
1 can black beans not rinsed
1 can green enchilada sauce
1 can corn not drained
1 can rotel not drained
1 can chicken broth
1 can cream of chicken soup
2 cans of chicken breast, you know the chicken salad kind, drained
1 cup dry rice

Put it in a pot, bring it to a boil, stir, and let it simmer.

Garnish it with a shredded cheese, a dollop of sour cream, and avocado slices. Serve with tortilla chips. Boom. Dinner is done!




No comments:

Post a Comment