LOVE!

LOVE!
The Parental Units

Alexis

Alexis
She is a shining star, a leader.

Trenton

Trenton
My one and only boy-child.

Jessa

Jessa
She is ALWAYS Batman.

Corina

Corina
The sourpuss, a/k/a lemon cat

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Father's Day

It was sort of a bittersweet day for me; I sort of expected the kids to want to call their biological dad, but not one of them asked. That made me sad... I never force them to call him, today wasn't any different, but every now and again they ask to call him and I always oblige. That was the bitter part, the sweet part was that Alexis used her own money to take Jason to see Epic at the theater, just him and her. She also made him a cute card with a compass and it said "Thank you for all of the guidance." Bunny and Trent wished him a Happy Father's Day and some gave hugs and cuddles. The day ended with Jason's favorite dinner, it was pretty nice.

I'm really lucky Jason loves us all, he is such a great dad. Not only a great dad to Corina but a great dad to all of the kids. He makes sure they never go without anything, he makes sure to always consider their feelings, he punishes them, teaches them, and always makes time for them and their activities. Jason is a great family leader and a great almost-husband, every day I feel blessed to have met  him and created my new life with him. I feel honored to be a part of the family that we have created and I will not take it for granted.




No comments:

Post a Comment