LOVE!

LOVE!
The Parental Units

Alexis

Alexis
She is a shining star, a leader.

Trenton

Trenton
My one and only boy-child.

Jessa

Jessa
She is ALWAYS Batman.

Corina

Corina
The sourpuss, a/k/a lemon cat

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Day to day


I have a stupid Katy Perry song stuck in my head.

My kids hate me today. They're upset because they have to do a bazillion chores. I know, I know...it's summer. Apparently I'm a bad parent because I don't always stick to my guns or have them do a lot of household duties. I don't want a job, that takes me 5 minutes to complete, to take the kids an hour and THEN have to do it myself anyway. It saves me a lot of grief and anxiety if I just do it, but sometimes I can't do it all. Another fault of mine is time management, I'm a last minute person. I work best with deadlines...unfortunately I don't have any deadlines nor an assertive significant other and that means 'neh, whatever' to me. No rule? No deadline? No problem in the mind of Brina.

I'm assertive. I take direction well. I expect the same from my partner.

I'm supposed to be going to a wedding this weekend in California but, honestly, I'm not feeling it. I was excited about it last week and now I don't even want to go. I'd rather stay home and maybe reevaluate my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment