LOVE!

LOVE!
The Parental Units

Alexis

Alexis
She is a shining star, a leader.

Trenton

Trenton
My one and only boy-child.

Jessa

Jessa
She is ALWAYS Batman.

Corina

Corina
The sourpuss, a/k/a lemon cat

Monday, April 29, 2013

CONFESSIONS OF A MOTHER

♪ I fart in public and blame the kids.
♪ I buy sugary cereal and other forbidden sugary treats for myself and hide it from the kids.
♪ I pick my nose.
♪ I run in the house.
♪ I blame the kids when the house is messy when it's pretty much just my mess.
♪ I drink AND eat in the living room.
♪ I make up impromptu rules and act like they've always been around.
♪ I often put responsibilities on the back burner just to spend time with the kids.
♪ I was the one who pee'd on the toilet seat.
♪ I don't sacrifice that much for my kids financially, I still buy fancy things for me.
♪ I dislike all kids TV shows and cartoons, I'm glad we don't have cable or satellite TV.
♪ I wish I had more free time just for me.
♪ I let Corina suck her thumb and have pacifiers and didn't let the other kids. (She was in the hospital a lot and they gave her a pacifier there, then she started sucking her fingers and thumb and I turned a blind eye)

No comments:

Post a Comment