LOVE!

LOVE!
The Parental Units

Alexis

Alexis
She is a shining star, a leader.

Trenton

Trenton
My one and only boy-child.

Jessa

Jessa
She is ALWAYS Batman.

Corina

Corina
The sourpuss, a/k/a lemon cat

Monday, November 15, 2010

Time capsule letter, written 2005.

Greetings from your past. In the fall of 2005, you agreed to receive this
message, which has been preserved in the Forbes.com E-Mail Time Capsule.
For more details, visit the links below.

Here is the text of your message:


This is odd so I'm just going to write a letter to me.

Dear Sabrina of the future,

So hopefully you're not divorced yet and you have a baby in your belly. You're almost 29 years old, how did that happen? Alexis is almost 7 years old...I bet she's real bratty. I'd be dissapointed in you and Chad if you allowed her to become *******. I hope that you still talk to your bestest friend forever, Jessica. Hopefully you lived in San Diego for atleast a year, you always wanted to do that. I'm hoping Chad will resign with the Navy for tha SICK ass bonus of ******* bucks. If he didn't he's a retard. You'd better post this in your blog at livejournal.com your username is ragekat and your password is ******. I hope you still write ther, if you don't your a fucking loser. Do you remember 2005? Jessica got pregnant and I predicted it's a girl, we still don't know the sex as I am typing this e mail. She's only a month or so pregnant. Your wedding was in 2006, March...unless you got cold feet or had an affiar, you whore! Hahaha. Chad joined the Navy in June. You lived in C
harleston, South Carolina. You're planning on getting a boob job November 19, of 2007. Hopefully when you read this you'll look at your boobies and let out a greatful sigh. Damn Chad's good to you! My mom, nephews, and sistor are coming to visit in just 6 days! I have never been more excited. Oh if you have had a baby I hope to god you named her Taegyn Monroe.....if you didn't you are a coward and let Chad win again. If you have had a boy, he'd better be named Trenton Gabriel. You were planning on adopting after the wedding, did you? I hope you did because if you didn't your a dumbass. All children need love and you have lots of it. If you didn't adopt please go take care of that today! I hope you're not a fat tub of lard. If you are, I'm sorry...now getoff your ass and exercise. Stop eating. You know the drill. No one likes a fat ass.

Last but not least, I hope the future brings me everything I had ever wanted. If it has been anything like the last  5 years of my life....it will be fantastic.

__________________________________________________________________________
The Forbes Time Capsule: created & perpetuated by Codefix Consulting Inc.
http://blogs.forbes.com/davidewalt/2010/11/05/forbes-email-time-capsule/
http://codefix.net/capsule



No comments:

Post a Comment