LOVE!

LOVE!
The Parental Units

Alexis

Alexis
She is a shining star, a leader.

Trenton

Trenton
My one and only boy-child.

Jessa

Jessa
She is ALWAYS Batman.

Corina

Corina
The sourpuss, a/k/a lemon cat

Monday, October 11, 2010

Blog award! Weee!



I've been awarded this twice! Wispered Inspires and Augmented Gem both picked me! I'm honored, both of these women are amazing! After checking out their blogs, and noting the awesomeness, add them on Twitter because they're fun to chat with! You will not be disappointed in their blogs nor tweets. Did I mention they're hotties too?

When given the award you are supposed to accept it and pass it on to another 15 of your favorites and newly discovered blogs. Then they each pass along the award, until everyone feels a rosy glow of appreciation and recognition. Perfect, right?!

A lonely Texas girl - A personal friend of mine who recently started blogging.

Christ like Mommy - She truly is an inspiration.

Daddy Incidents - Who doesn't love a good daddy blog? He's hosting a giveaway!!

Life's Crazy Joke - You REALLY need to be reading this blog.

Pickles and Paisleys - A Badass mama. Always a great read!

Gosh, this is hard. How about this... Go look at my followers. ALL of them. I wouldn't follow them If I didn't adore them. PLUS, I'm really lazy.

LOVE YOU ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment