LOVE!

LOVE!
The Parental Units

Alexis

Alexis
She is a shining star, a leader.

Trenton

Trenton
My one and only boy-child.

Jessa

Jessa
She is ALWAYS Batman.

Corina

Corina
The sourpuss, a/k/a lemon cat

Friday, June 4, 2010

Tutu winner!

OK, allthingsnew come claim your prize! Email me at sabrinawoodards [at] yahoo dot com and tell me what colors you would like (2 maximum), waist length in inches and a mailing address. It will take a day or two to gather supplies and mail off the tutu. Be patient! Keep in mind I am in a small town and my colors are limited right now, the joys or traveling/moving! The winner has until Sunday night to claim their prize, if they fail to claim the prize I will use random.org to choose a different winner.


So, what do you all think the next giveaway should be?


No comments:

Post a Comment