LOVE!

LOVE!
The Parental Units

Alexis

Alexis
She is a shining star, a leader.

Trenton

Trenton
My one and only boy-child.

Jessa

Jessa
She is ALWAYS Batman.

Corina

Corina
The sourpuss, a/k/a lemon cat

Friday, June 4, 2010

Everyone loves pictures!


My favorite little boy!


Alexis is such a geeky, cheesy, poser!


Jessa looks like an ogre from Shrek, doesn't she?!


Duke is being pretty good about the traveling and moving in general.


Little Jessa is not amused with the hot Arizona sun.


My two light haired babies. Jessa look so big next to Trenton! She is 6 months and he is 3 years old.


Alexis has already tanned quite nicely! Trent has too but you can't tell because he is so fair skinned. They're so cute together! I love them and this photo!


My handsome boy.


"Mom, bigger is better in case you didn't already know that."

I love my babies!



3 comments: