LOVE!

LOVE!
The Parental Units

Alexis

Alexis
She is a shining star, a leader.

Trenton

Trenton
My one and only boy-child.

Jessa

Jessa
She is ALWAYS Batman.

Corina

Corina
The sourpuss, a/k/a lemon cat

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

This post is brought to you by the letter A and the number 19.

Yello!!!!!! I would like to present a story about my life and the frogs. We caught frogs at the pond by Tiffanys house. My friends came with me. We caught 7 frogs and got all muddy. We keep on going every day. I was all muddy so my clothes are stained.Frogs are cute. THE END! My sister is cute and funny and noisey. I seen a lot of signs on the way here and I was bored.

Love, Alexis Macready


that is me, I fell out of a tree and was showing mom my scratcch.

2 comments:

  1. Alexis,

    That was a great blog! Thanks for sharing! Tell mommy she needs to make you a blog!

    Love, Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!!!!
    All my love to you all, Nana

    ReplyDelete