LOVE!

LOVE!
The Parental Units

Alexis

Alexis
She is a shining star, a leader.

Trenton

Trenton
My one and only boy-child.

Jessa

Jessa
She is ALWAYS Batman.

Corina

Corina
The sourpuss, a/k/a lemon cat

Sunday, June 20, 2010

It's mayhem!

It looks like we're closing on the house on the 28th, I'm not holding my breath though. This whole ordeal has been stupid. The owners we're being titty babies and negoatition took forever. I will not be surprised if something comes up last minute. We have a rental lined up if the house deal falls through. I almost like the rental more than the house we're buying! Haha.

I'm staying with my friend --->Tiffany<--- and it's a circus here. You should check out her blog, she's pretty stellar. Not only is she letting me and the family shack up at her house but she is a funny chick.



Little Miss Jessa.


Alexis and Jessa. I crack up at Lexi's hair, I used to do my hair like that.


Trenton loves Jessa.

That about wraps it up. Alexis wants to write a blog entry here, I've agreed. Stay tuned.





No comments:

Post a Comment