LOVE!

LOVE!
The Parental Units

Alexis

Alexis
She is a shining star, a leader.

Trenton

Trenton
My one and only boy-child.

Jessa

Jessa
She is ALWAYS Batman.

Corina

Corina
The sourpuss, a/k/a lemon cat

Monday, May 24, 2010

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!!!


---->JDM<----



You've earned yourself a box of goodies! Some cool, some useless, and some a little weird! Please Send me an email at sabrinawoodards at yahoo dot com or on facebook and I will send out your box immediately! Chad liked your picture best!



3 comments:

  1. bwhahaha! that is certainly a winner ! I lol'd !

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!!!!! Yay! I never win anything so this is exciting. Thank you my son for being already full of personality. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. that picture is so adorable!! what a cutie!! :)

    ReplyDelete