LOVE!

LOVE!
The Parental Units

Alexis

Alexis
She is a shining star, a leader.

Trenton

Trenton
My one and only boy-child.

Jessa

Jessa
She is ALWAYS Batman.

Corina

Corina
The sourpuss, a/k/a lemon cat

Monday, May 24, 2010

Chad being a nerdface.



This video was taken a week or two ago. I really wish I could have caught him really rocking out while singing Mat Kearny or Jack Johnson. It was Epic, really it was. Instead you get a the half assed version.

So I have good news and bad news. The Bad news first, that's how I always do it, I didn't send out the awesome box. Sad, right? Well today I actually accomplished something. I couldn't be a dick, the landlord has prospective tennants coming to view the house tomorrow and I really didn't want to blow it for him. I did my duties and now I'm freeeee!! Unfortunatly Chad has been such a workhorse today that he hasnt even looked at the pictures yet. Sooooo, should I just pick my favorite or do you think I should wait for him to do it this evening? The good news is... there is still a box that needs a home!

Yeah, I'm a loser.


5 comments:

  1. Hahaha! And Lexi in the background saying she already filled your box was cracking my shit up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzomg. my favorite band ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just watched this and I have to say HILARIOUS about the box filling!! I would have died!

    ReplyDelete