LOVE!

LOVE!
The Parental Units

Alexis

Alexis
She is a shining star, a leader.

Trenton

Trenton
My one and only boy-child.

Jessa

Jessa
She is ALWAYS Batman.

Corina

Corina
The sourpuss, a/k/a lemon cat

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

halloween and birthdays

It's October! Naturally, the kids are excited about Halloween. Alexis has suggested going out as a cat or maybe a witch. Trenton wants to be a ninja. Bunny, she has grand ideas! "Batgirl, all black and gold sparkly  with a princess crown and a batman mask and a wand." Lemon might be a cat too.

Jason and I will probably dress up but I'm not sure...we are last minute people.

Bunny has a birthday coming up, she had decided on a batgirl and princess party. In addition she has requested a big party hat that announces that she's 4 years old. She said she wanted a "reeeeeaaaaaallllly small party with HUGE presents." I can do that.

Trenton has expressed wanting a dirt bike party. I'm excited because I have this great came idea and I bet I can pull it off. My boy will be 7, whoa.

Alexis...she's tough. She wants a moustache party but she wants to also go see a concert with Jason. I will officially have a preteen, she will be 10.

We have decided that Lemon will have a circus theme, click here for the circus theme. Crazy, she will be 1!!

All my sweet babies are growing up. They are wonderful and I love them all so much. They're all very different but the same at the same time. I know that probably doesn't make a lot of sense BUT its how I feel. Their personalities are so different but the way they look at me...it melts my heart!

I've been making amazon gift lists with the kids over the last few months so when birthdays and Christmas comes it will be easy for gift ideas.



No comments:

Post a Comment