LOVE!

LOVE!
The Parental Units

Alexis

Alexis
She is a shining star, a leader.

Trenton

Trenton
My one and only boy-child.

Jessa

Jessa
She is ALWAYS Batman.

Corina

Corina
The sourpuss, a/k/a lemon cat

Monday, September 23, 2013

yay! yay! yay!

I'm really excited about next month. New phone! New phone! I've had a series of bad luck when its come to cell phones. I'm currently using an old iPhone and its got everyone in a tizzy. The husband says he's called and I have no log of any missed calls, I sometimes get texts asking why I didn't respond several days earlier from others, I'm done letting people down due to my technology mishaps. I've decided on the lumnia 1020, mostly because its a windows phone and has a super camera. Since my laptop is down and out for the time being I need a better camera than this iPhone...I think a potato could capture better photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment