LOVE!

LOVE!
The Parental Units

Alexis

Alexis
She is a shining star, a leader.

Trenton

Trenton
My one and only boy-child.

Jessa

Jessa
She is ALWAYS Batman.

Corina

Corina
The sourpuss, a/k/a lemon cat

Sunday, August 11, 2013

It's official!

I'm married, weeehaw! It was a great day, the ceremony was amazing, and we had a lot of fun. The kids were excited to be involved and we're later going to all participate in a unity sand project; the kids are really looking forward to that. Our guest list tallied to a whopping 22 people, our closest friends and family members, obviously. After the ceremony we had some DELICIOUS food and went swimming in the river. The kids enjoyed that, hah! Most of our guests were kids, we had 12 adults and the remainder were kids.


I don't have a lot of pictures and the ones I do have I hate because we spend the entire weekend drinking light beer and PMS sneaked up on me so I was MEGA bloated, I looked pregnant, hahah! My brother took this picture with his phone and it was okay!



1 comment: