LOVE!

LOVE!
The Parental Units

Alexis

Alexis
She is a shining star, a leader.

Trenton

Trenton
My one and only boy-child.

Jessa

Jessa
She is ALWAYS Batman.

Corina

Corina
The sourpuss, a/k/a lemon cat

Thursday, June 27, 2013

gearing up


The kids are excited about our 4th of July trip to Las Vegas, we're staying for a few days and they're least excited about the fireworks. The kids cannot wait to go to the water slide! And Alexis is stoked about shopping and the Fremont Street experience.
I am excited about a few other trips we have planned though, not so much this one. I've never really been a fan of Las Vegas-- it is kinda gross.

School starts in August, I'm not looking forward to buying all of the school uniforms but I am welcoming the kids going back to school. It sucks, its too hot for kids to play outside during the day so it is impossible to scout the neighborhood for kids to play with. Although VBS has filled the gap of  being friendless, I still have to provide a majority of the entertainment for the kids. Another week of VBS starts on Monday...this mama can use a break.

In 44 days, I'm doing the whole nuptials bit. I don't want a huge deal, I want small and personal. I think our guest list total is 16 and 8 of them are adults, the remainder are children. We picked a residence to have the ceremony and reception, snatched up a photographer, and I need to talk to Pastor Kent to see if he will preform the ceremony. I need only a few more things taken care of, a dress (I changed my mind...again), some decorations, kids outfits, a cake, and catering. Oh, and my hair. I need help with that...stupid hair.



No comments:

Post a Comment