LOVE!

LOVE!
The Parental Units

Alexis

Alexis
She is a shining star, a leader.

Trenton

Trenton
My one and only boy-child.

Jessa

Jessa
She is ALWAYS Batman.

Corina

Corina
The sourpuss, a/k/a lemon cat

Thursday, May 9, 2013

I found a person to custom make my wedding dress, it will be beautiful! It will look like Rime Arodaky that I had been lusting over. The dress will have the Clea overall look and the Millie back. I cannot get a Rime Arodaky original dress unless I travel to the UK and that simply isn't happening as I cannot go to the UK solo and I cannot afford a flight for six, oh yeah and I forgot to mention the 2-6k price tag for one of her dresses. Luckily the custom made, custom tailored, one of a kind dress, is less expensive. I'm getting a little giddy just thinking about it! I also decided on a place for the ceremony and reception, hopefully Jason doesn't object. Once I talk it over with him I'll provide more details, in the meantime I need to make invitations but I a really thinking of asking a friend to help me out with that because this girl is AH-MAZINGLY creative.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment