LOVE!

LOVE!
The Parental Units

Alexis

Alexis
She is a shining star, a leader.

Trenton

Trenton
My one and only boy-child.

Jessa

Jessa
She is ALWAYS Batman.

Corina

Corina
The sourpuss, a/k/a lemon cat

Saturday, May 11, 2013

COME TOGETHER

Everything is coming along quite nicely, we are just about out of the old house and into the new one, although Jason would disagree. I've all three of the older kids enrolled in school and in outside school extracurricular activities. Lex and Bunny will be participating in gymnastics/cheer and Trent will be participating in football. I'm not sure which sports and things they will participate in at their school just yet but Lex has mentioned wanting to participate in cross country and Trent mentioned basketball, we will see when the time comes. Three kids in sports/activities is pricey, seriously. Aye, once Lemon is old enough to do sports I'll probably be broke so she can just play in the sandbox. Hahah!

This summer Lex will be attending a seminar for home safety and babysitting, swimming lessons, a reading program through Arizona State University, and VBS. Trent will be taking swimming lessons, the reading program through Arizona State University, attending VBS and some reptile class. Bunny will be taking swimming lessons, attending VBS, and attending Camp Busy Bee. Speaking of summer, we have a lot of things planned! I booked rooms in Las Vegas for the Fourth of July at a hotel the kids (and myself) have been wanting to go to for months, it is not on the strip, The Golden Nugget. Seriously, a three story water slide that goes through a shark tank?! What's not to love about that? We're  also going to the beach for a week in California, wee haw! We're taking a few other smaller trips like to the Grand Canyon, Phoenix for a baseball game, camping (hopefully at Burro Creek), Sedona to scout out locations and hit up the rock slide, and if I play my cards right we will all go to Utah to meet up with a friend. Summer is looking pretty swell! Maybe I can sneak in a weekend with Jason away from all of the kids, I can dream it...I'm a dreamer.

No comments:

Post a Comment