LOVE!

LOVE!
The Parental Units

Alexis

Alexis
She is a shining star, a leader.

Trenton

Trenton
My one and only boy-child.

Jessa

Jessa
She is ALWAYS Batman.

Corina

Corina
The sourpuss, a/k/a lemon cat

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Why hello!



Look! I did it again. Her name is Corina, I call her Lemon because she is so sour...her personality is awfully bitter. She furrows her brows and frowns a lot, I love her!


This is the whole brood, What a motley crew! 

This is Jessa, I call her Bunny, and her baby sister.

My stinky boy, Trenton.

This is Alexis, I call her Lex.

I moved, again, and I'm pretty sure we are staying here permanently, Lake Havasu City, Arizona. In addition; it seems I'll be getting married in November, go figure! Clearly, I work at an accelerated pace, in 2 years I've divorced, met the man of my dreams, built a baby, and I'll be getting married. I'm going to try and start blogging regularly so expect some revamping and possibly a blog name change!


No comments:

Post a Comment