LOVE!

LOVE!
The Parental Units

Alexis

Alexis
She is a shining star, a leader.

Trenton

Trenton
My one and only boy-child.

Jessa

Jessa
She is ALWAYS Batman.

Corina

Corina
The sourpuss, a/k/a lemon cat

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The illist mama on the block; 'cause I'm a gangster you know.

Actually, I'm not so much a gangster...anymore. ;) I am actually sick and it sucks. How awesome is it to mother an infant while vomiting or experiencing explosive diarrhea? C'mon, mom's you know what I'm talking about...the complete embarrassment of sitting on the toilet while comforting or feeding your infant or parenting a toddler from the bathroom while vomiting and allowing them to pretty much do whatever they want and bribing them with food JUST to ensure their safety? Oh yeah, that has been my day. This stomach flu has been in my house for weeks. It's a week long process or nastiness. This is my second go around, obviously my compromised immune system just can't handle the funk. Lex is the only one who hasn't gotten the stomach flu and i'm hoping that she will either bypass it or at least make it through the week a she is currently participating in the AIM's testing at school.

Speaking of school, the kids are doing a summer reading program through ASU, they're really excited about it. In addition; they're excited about attending the preparatory school next year. Lex likes to participate in a plethora of clubs (she's in three now, Student Council, Drama Club, and Good News Club) and has big plans of petitioning new clubs and groups at her new school next year. Trent is only in one club (Good News Club) as he has had some behavioral issues this year, we've worked SO hard to overcome them. I am proud to say that he is doing outstanding overall and I feel very proud as a parent seeing him vast improvement. Next year I hope he will be able to join more clubs and play sports.

I'm thinking of doing one of two jobs; either working within the state ADHS/DBHS (Arizona Dept. Health Services/ Division of Behavioral Health Services) doing psychosocial rehab or an IFER (International Foreign Exchange Representative) working with international students. I can do both jobs from home, with the exception of meetings and staffings. I'd rather stay home and mother, naturally, but finances are tight. With talk of either building a new home or purchasing a home...ugh, it's impossible. I am going to cross my fingers that Jason's new dealership does really well and then there may be hope of me having that epic title of SAHM once again.


P.S. Can YOU guess where I'm blogging from?

No comments:

Post a Comment