LOVE!

LOVE!
The Parental Units

Alexis

Alexis
She is a shining star, a leader.

Trenton

Trenton
My one and only boy-child.

Jessa

Jessa
She is ALWAYS Batman.

Corina

Corina
The sourpuss, a/k/a lemon cat

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Oh yeah, Kool Aid.

All the CD exchange address' went out today. Anyone who participated should have their CD mailed out by next Saturday, please. We had a huge turn out! Over 100 people participated, I'm VERY pleased. I am anxious to hear what everyone thinks of their CD's. Some will hate them and some will love them, I'm sure.

Please let me know if you have NOT recieved an address, I used a program to automatically select and send out emails with the address'. Sometimes computers make mistakes too, so don't be shy! Everyone should have gotten an email tonight.

P.S. Emily, I didn't send out your thing yet. I only wanted to go to the post office one. Sorry. I will send it Monday... I PROMISE.

And in case you're not following me on twitter, do it! my username is @ragekat


XOXO

2 comments: