LOVE!

LOVE!
The Parental Units

Alexis

Alexis
She is a shining star, a leader.

Trenton

Trenton
My one and only boy-child.

Jessa

Jessa
She is ALWAYS Batman.

Corina

Corina
The sourpuss, a/k/a lemon cat

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My Top 5.

First off, Happy September!

My friend Matt does these top 5 blogs and I like it. I'm piggy-backing on his idea because lately I've been really slacking the blogging area, my content has sucked. So yes, I'm stealing other peoples ideas... it's legit, I'm disclosing it. I'm pretty sure these top 5 lists originated from the movie High Fidelity, if you care.

My top 5 reasons for loving the internet.

1. Do I REALLY need to say it? It's probably your number one reason too. *giggle*


2. Social networking. I love it. I love know whats going on in my friends (and strangers too) lives from afar. I enjoy seeing pictures of their families, reading challenges and accomplishments, and when I do decided to call I can relate to current events happening in their lives. Twitter is my BFF (sorry, Jess) and I cannot skip a day of tweeting. Add me if you're reading this, my username is ragekat.



3. Information. You can find anything about anyone or anything on the internet. From baking a cake to finding out what an old High School boyfriend is doing. A very common answer to questions the kids ask is "Google it" if we don't know the answer or the capacity to explain it on any given day.



4. Any type of Macros. Enough said.



5. Google Earth, you can SEE your house! It's neat, I don't care what you think.






3 comments: