LOVE!

LOVE!
The Parental Units

Alexis

Alexis
She is a shining star, a leader.

Trenton

Trenton
My one and only boy-child.

Jessa

Jessa
She is ALWAYS Batman.

Corina

Corina
The sourpuss, a/k/a lemon cat

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Meet Lola, Lola the puppy.

Isn't she sweet? She is a black lab, my friend Tiffany and I went to get her today. Lola is 8 weeks old. Her mama is a yellow lab and her daddy is a chocolate lab. She came from a litter of 10 puppies.


Duke loves her, I think they're going to be good friends. Unfortunately Lola has fleas. Ew. Tomorrow Lola will go to the groomers and have that take care of as well as her over grown toe nails. Duke has been really god with her, they've been sharing a bed and playing all evening.
Hopefully tomorrow I can get some pictures of the kids with the new member of our family. On the way back from getting the puppy I had gotten a flat tire. It was a pain in the ass but it was all taken care of and I still have dirt beneath my fingernails. I'm ready for my nightly beer now...



2 comments:

  1. She's cute Brina. I've always wanted a chocolate lab. Glad Duke has a buddy. And yes, fleas SUCK!!! Good luck with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top picture of Lola is SO CUTE! I mean - blow it up in black and white, crop it down - boom: amazing!

    Sucks about the fleas though - I know I had a home remedy somewhere to get rid of them, I will see if I can find it and let you know.

    ReplyDelete