LOVE!

LOVE!
The Parental Units

Alexis

Alexis
She is a shining star, a leader.

Trenton

Trenton
My one and only boy-child.

Jessa

Jessa
She is ALWAYS Batman.

Corina

Corina
The sourpuss, a/k/a lemon cat

Friday, July 23, 2010

Tomorrow my NEW couch will be here!


El Coucho.

New couch, people! It's monumental. They will be delivered tomorrow afternoon. I am so stoked. It's so bizarre, I have a whole new living room now. A few days ago we bought a new TV stand and TV for the living room and now sofas?! Hot damn, it's my lucky week. The husband spoils me. I love him! Tomorrow I will take a picture of the NEW and improved living area. I still need to find my box of decor, my walls are bare.

I'm in the process of filing my claim for the damage and loss of the furniture that the movers had moved. The woman I spoke to seemed to believe they would reimburse us completely for the two larger items they broke. The claims person will be visiting our home soon to look at the damaged items and I'm guessing that person has the final say. I don't care if the repair the items or we buy new ones, I just want it to be done.

I'm still unsure what Alexis has. The rash hasn't spread anymore and it doesn't appear to be worse. I have had a 50/50 outcome from the last post. I had calls, texts, and emails coming out the wazoo. Half seem to say it's pox and the other half say it's a rash. What I did notice is that Trenton is getting some spots too. Mild chicken pox or common kid rash/allergic reaction? Being a mom is hard work sometimes! I'm still going to wait it out. if Jessa gets the spots in a couple of days I will have to say its the pox. Otherwise... we can leave it a mystery!

SIX MORE FOLLOWERS UNTIL THE $50 AMAZON GIFT CARD GIVE AWAY!!!


4 comments:

  1. Yeah, so happy for the new couches. That's awesome. I am so looking forward to getting a new washer and dryer, I'm giddy about it. And I'm not the biggest fan of having to do laundry, lol. Maybe my new set will change that.
    Hope the clears up, sounds like pox. My kids have never had it and never have I. Weird huh? My Dad hasn't either. Hope it clears up soon, oatmeal baths are helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! Gotta love new furniture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aha, we have the same couch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've asked a few people to look at the photos and we can't decide what it is either. Most likely a mild case of the chicken pox.

    Um, that couch is totally awesome! I suggest you invite us all over for cocktails so we can test it for quality control, lol

    ReplyDelete