LOVE!

LOVE!
The Parental Units

Alexis

Alexis
She is a shining star, a leader.

Trenton

Trenton
My one and only boy-child.

Jessa

Jessa
She is ALWAYS Batman.

Corina

Corina
The sourpuss, a/k/a lemon cat

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My first blog award!





The Rules
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.

Ameya over at Wonder and Wonder, is awesome! Thank you, friend!

2. Share seven things about yourself.

* I love sticky lip gloss. I favor Cupquake by Beauty Rush. I am a lip gloss collector, I am addicted. I buy some every time I see some and I don't care about the brand. At one point I had so many tubes of lip gloss I started mailing out unopened ones to friends. I could do a lip gloss review and blow it out of the water.
* I'm a snail-mail-aholic. I'm always sending and receiving mail. I love it. It is a fun, inexpensive, gesture that can brighten any ones day.
* I love the outdoors. I like hiking, camping, exploring, snowboarding, picnics, movies, swimming... just about anything that can be conducted outside.
* I make my kids kill spiders for me. I act all macho and tell them to man up and smash them with a shoe and dispose of them. I HATE bugs and spiders. I'm the embarrassing girl who does the crazy get-this-bug-off-me-or-I-will-die dance when there is/I suspect a bug on me.
* Last year a punched a girl in the face, laid her out, in a bar for calling me old. That little bitch had it coming.
* I do not like hugs. Old people and children are excluded, I will hug and kiss of them all day long, they NEED love. I do not want to greet you with a hug, I do not want to part with a hug. As an adult you should have some idea of how I feel about you, if you can't figure it out, well, you're retarded. One should only accept hugs from me if I initiate. Yup, I have double standards... shut it.
* I love Coffee Mates Coconut Creamer. I use it just about every time I make coffee. I've said it before and I'll say it again, it's like a tropical explosion in my mouth.





3. Pass this award along to fifteen bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason!


My 15 Fab Finds are as follows:

Southern Comfort A Southern Navy wife with spunk!

This Little Family This place is worth checking out, free stuff galore and Cari is super sweet.

The Merry Adventures of Punk and Her Lil' Punkie Mama alert. Cool chick.

Words From a Free Spirit A blog of a woman taking her life one day at a time. (Jen, does this count for the cupcakes?!)

Raising Richmeiers A blog of mama of three that is a photographer in her down time.

Lovey Dove <---- that's my cousin! She makes cool stuff and sells it.

All Aboard the IF Train A blog about infertility, trying to create a family and daily life.

I can't really think of any others... I suck at this.

P.S. Don't forget about the Amazon.com Giveaway!! There is a link to the left for the giveaway! 41 followers to go, lets get it done quickly so I can give this thing away!



9 comments:

  1. You knocked out a skank?!? Total Badass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :0) Of course it is! lol & you really want funfetti??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funfetti is my all time favorite EVER! But beggars can't be choosers. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you rock! Thanks for whoring me out and for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beth, Anytime!

    Da, yeah...and? I initiated, right? or do i just love you enough to give you hugs?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Note to self: Never under any circumstances approach you in a bar with a comment about age.

    ReplyDelete