LOVE!

LOVE!
The Parental Units

Alexis

Alexis
She is a shining star, a leader.

Trenton

Trenton
My one and only boy-child.

Jessa

Jessa
She is ALWAYS Batman.

Corina

Corina
The sourpuss, a/k/a lemon cat

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Everything changes...

I've been busy with painting, furniture, and trying to hunt down the rest of our belongings. The movers transferred our stuff to a local company and I couldn't find it for a while. Luckily yesterday I got it all worked out and they will be delivering it on Monday. Then in a week or two I will FINALLY be getting new sofas. I have had the same sofas since I moved out when I was 15 years old, I'm 28 now.

We painted Lexi's room 'chickadee' yellow. Her bed is a pink color and her bedding is varying shades of blue, punk, and green. I hope it all works out!

Chad has been working and I haven't really had a chance to social network much. I think this time around I'm going to try and be more involved in 'normal' adult activities. I'm getting a bit too old to be hanging out with the young bucks. I need to find my place in the world and grab on and apply myself.

I'm blogging on my phone, I'm not a big fan of doing it this way but I'm still Internet free until later today. The cable guy is supposed to be here between noon and 4.



1 comment: