LOVE!

LOVE!
The Parental Units

Alexis

Alexis
She is a shining star, a leader.

Trenton

Trenton
My one and only boy-child.

Jessa

Jessa
She is ALWAYS Batman.

Corina

Corina
The sourpuss, a/k/a lemon cat

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Chicken pox, sewing, kids!

I'm sure that Jessa has chicken pox now. Luckily, Alexis is just about done with the chicken pox, the itching has stopped and the spots are almost gone. I am glad Alexis had a mild case. Trenton is not showing any signs but I know that can change in an instant. I never had the doctor check Alexis to see if it really is the chicken pox bit it seems pretty clear, it is the chicken pox. It has to be now that Jessa has it too. The red dots never got puss filled or scabbed over. Jessa has not had any change in diet nor detergent and the bumps are exactly like Alexis'. Weird.

I made this pillow today, it turned out sorta of crappy because Jessa was all over me and the fabric. I need to sew after the kids go to bed. I'm thinking of buying a sewing machine soon but I will probably still hand sew a lot, I LOVE IT! I will probably let the kids have this pillow, they always get excited when they get the goods.



I have some fleece and some bright blue/green/yellow fabric that I'm going to make into a blanket for my next give away, I think. It's so cheery.

Jessa was rocking some boots the other day. She is not a little baby, she is in 12 month clothes and size 3 shoe. Jessa is so much taller than the other two when they were babies. I feel like she is growing too fast.

My little chunky bee baby!


The kids played in the water in the baby pool this morning, they had a blast. Trenton is really starting to loosen up, he is so goofy. Alexis always picks on him and he gets upset but now he he will make some joke about her butt or puffy hair and walk away. Thank God he acquired a sense of humor, I think he got it from my side of the family. Chad's family is a little on the dry side.
Since we had visited the water park last week Trenton has been gung-ho about water. He used to HATE water in his face. Not anymore! He carries the map around, from the park, and tells me he is going in this ride and that ride. He is so adventurous and bold... it seemed like it happened over night.


8 comments:

  1. Oh my god, that bee picture kills me! That baby needs to be put in a cute baby contest or something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That baby is SOOOOOOO cute! Makes my womb ache!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You might want to watch for future outbreaks of Chicken Pox. My mom swears I had Chicken Pox when I was a toddler (a mild case) and then I got them again in the 3rd grade. The doc said that happens sometimes with mild cases. Something like it's not enough to make you immune for life then. Not always, but just a thought. :)

    -Chelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ladies, I know! She is a cutie and she knows it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that bee picture of Jessa, sooo cute. So weird with the chicken pox, poor kids. I never had them, so if my kids get them I don't know if I will recognize it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such beautiful babies/kids!

    I love that yellow/green/blue fabric. You could make a really pretty dress out of it. Or even a table cloth. Just pretty overall. Where did you get it?

    Check out this tutorial for a convertible dress. I totally want to make one.
    http://knucklesalad.com/convertible-infinity-dress-how-it-almost-defeated-me-and-what-you-need-to-make-one/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your chunky bee baby is the cutest pic EVER :) How did you get her hair like that? I can't even get one ponytail most of the time...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Liz, the fabric is from Joann fabric, it called sniggle flannel I think.

    and thank you all for the compliments on my beautiful babies!

    XOXOX

    ReplyDelete