LOVE!

LOVE!
The Parental Units

Alexis

Alexis
She is a shining star, a leader.

Trenton

Trenton
My one and only boy-child.

Jessa

Jessa
She is ALWAYS Batman.

Corina

Corina
The sourpuss, a/k/a lemon cat

Saturday, May 15, 2010

My blogger ate my post!

I posted a little while ago about the winner and it was on my blog and I just went back a minute or two ago and it's GONE! Damn you blogger, suck it.

I went to bed around one this morning and I had 24 followers. I'm unsure who the 25th was. I know it was either Eyezuh or Kimmontemurro. You see, I pulled a fast one on you guys. The actual winner would be follower number 26 because I added myself, naturally I cannot win. I know a few people we're stalking and waiting to be follower 25, see... cheaters never prosper! Those people who did try and wait are probably pissy and won't add me now. So, which one of you were follower 26? Help me out, please!

The referral winner is Tiffany by a landslide. Thank's friend! Because you whored me out so well I will put a link to your blogger in my sidebar too. Well, I probably would have anyways because you're totally cool and pretty and like you a little bit.

Email me your mailing address, sabrinawoodards at yahoo dot com, and I will ship your prize out on Monday!

In other news I get to go to a bithday party in BFE. My kids will enjoy it, I'm sure. But birthday parties are the devil. Kids are all hopped up on cookies and candy, there is constant chaos because children forget how to behave, and there is always an akward moment among the adults. Hopefully I will be able to take some cute pictures of the kids and of the scenery, the party is on Whidby Island. There is good news... because I'm going to the birthday party I get out of packing and cleaning today. I say it's an even trade.

6 comments:

  1. on your followers list over there

    <----

    it looks like its me :) lolz but im not sure if ur counting by that or by sumthing else

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think the list thing works like that. I know that Meli was number 23 but it says she's number 25 on the list. I suppose if I don't figure it out I can send you both dolls, it's my goof up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh ok lolz its all good! u must share with me what the follower list order is cuz i just always thought it was newest on top lolz damn blogger! be easier! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I'm not sure how it works just yet. I think that if KimMontemurro doesn't pop up by the end of the day it goes to you by default.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Winner winner! Chicken dinner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. EyeZuh wins by default! Please email me you mailing address and if you want the surprise ugly of one that I had already made.

    sabrinawoodards@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete