LOVE!

LOVE!
The Parental Units

Alexis

Alexis
She is a shining star, a leader.

Trenton

Trenton
My one and only boy-child.

Jessa

Jessa
She is ALWAYS Batman.

Corina

Corina
The sourpuss, a/k/a lemon cat

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I just love my babies!

I try not to take for granted what an awesome life I have. I'm not bragging, I swear I'm not. I'm just so grateful that God has my back and is looking out for me and giving me a badass life. Three great kids, wow. If all I had were my three kids I would be happy but I also got a stellar husband and a pretty snazzy dog too. If a jerkface like me can have a great life, anyone can. I'm feeling pretty damn good today.

Alexis is finishing up first grade in a little over a week. I simply cannot wrap my head around it. My little Biscuit will be attending second grade next year. I'm having mixed emotions. I'm so proud on one hand and I feel old as balls on the other. I absolutely adore the silly writing she comes up with, they're witty and fun. She write just as she talks and surprisingly has pretty good punctuation. The latest, with complete an illustration of tulips, daises and a huge sunshine, says "To day in May its a sunny, sunny day. The flowers are poping up like popcorne. Yes, this very day in May.

Trenton is growing rapidly. This kid talks nonstop. He has endless questions and so many facts he needs to spout off every second of the day. He is such a curious boy, he spends a lot of time outside exploring and showing us what he's found. He surprises me sometimes by telling me something, or showing me something, I know I never taught him. He is finally starting to sing sings. Yeah, most kids sing songs all the time but Trenton refused to sing Twinkle Twinkle or even his ABC's. He knows the songs, I have caught him singing solo in his room many times but he would never preform like the little circus monkey he is. Boys are funny creatures. AND this kids eyes changed color that last few months. They're totally brown now. I'm a little sad.

Jessa is pretty damn cute. I think she is the cutest baby our of the lot. Of course Alexis and Trenton we're cute but Jessa has this certain charm about her. She just radiates beauty. Well, she's no cover model for a baby magazine but she is most definitely the cutest out of our brood while in the infant stage. She is doing typical baby things, rolling, eating, screeching at horribly high octaves, and doing very well in the sitting area. I'm not worried about her sitting solo, you know why? Because she hold her own bottle. That is the biggest milestone in my book. That makes my life SOOOO much easier. I have three kids people, holding a baby and feeding her a bottle can be a huge disadvantage sometimes. Oh, and Jessa has two, count em' two, teeth. This kid chomps away at everything and you better not stick your fingers in her mouth... you"ll be sorry.

My poor canine, Duke. He is so anxious about the move. He is an anxious dog anyways. He gets excited to get in the car and go for a ride and gets really happy to go to the groomers but he always get the nervous shits when we arrive and pick him up. I think he has abandonment issues. His last family was moving aver seas when he was a puppy, they could have taken him with but he would have had to be in quarantined for 6 months and you can't keep a puppy in a cage for 6 months! They sold him to us in the middle of their move. Here he is again, watching his family of of over 2 years pack everything up like he had once watched his old family do. He stays really close to us and I can tell he is ultra anxious. Poor pooch.

The husband is cool. I like having him around. It takes a huge amount off the typical mama workload. Having him drop Trenton off at school or changing a diaper here and there makes huge difference. Plus he is fun to hang out with!

Have a good day!

7 comments:

  1. I really dig Lexi's poetry. That's awesome! =)

    You are very lucky, your kids are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're kids are amazing and i love them very much!!! i even like your dog! or and chad too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are pretty lucky! No duds in that bunch. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you have such a great family! But what kind of perosn does that make me if even a "jerkface"like you can have all that you could ever want, but I don't??
    Perplexed?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyons dream is different, and obviously I don't have EVERYTHING I want it life.

    You have to work for what you want and we have different paths. It's pretty simple actually.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been working VERY hard at the number one thing that I want. I always have.

    ReplyDelete