LOVE!

LOVE!
The Parental Units

Alexis

Alexis
She is a shining star, a leader.

Trenton

Trenton
My one and only boy-child.

Jessa

Jessa
She is ALWAYS Batman.

Corina

Corina
The sourpuss, a/k/a lemon cat

Monday, May 10, 2010

Boo Hiss!

The one thing I wanted for Mother's Day... I didn't get. Yeah, Yeah. I know I sound like an ungreatful brat but it's not what you think. Stop judging! All I wanted was my period. I had a great Mother's Day otherwise. I told Chad I didn't want to go do anything so we went to brunch (at his request), did yard work, and ate cake. Afterall Mother's Day is like having a second Birthday.

I found Trenton a preschool, it's a little on the pricey end of prescools but it's 5 days a week for 3 hours a day. They have a strong curriculum and they're really trying to get them ready for Kindergarten. I love a preschool focused on learning moreso than singing and running around like a hooligan. I'm just glad its not as expensive as at Lexi's private school she went to in Arlington, WA. Holy Shit, it was 7k, but totally worth it. She is such a bright girl and that was the only way to get her into Kindergarten early. Alexi s is now finishing up 1st grade with outstanding knowledge. She struggles a little here and there, like she should, but overall is right on target. Anyways, Trenton's school will be a little over 2k a year. Seems pricey when you hear that huge number... but if you break it down it's just under $4 an hour. I pay $3 dollars an hour now at his current preschool, he goes 3 days a week. I'm just sad to see him leave the school he is at now, he does so well there and he enjoys it.

The Navy can be so frustrating sometimes. Chad detached from the Lincoln on May 4th, we still haven't gotten our moving allowance. WTF? What would have happened if we needed to leave then and didn't have any money? Clearly, that isn't the case. We're not leaving for 2 more weeks so we have time to wait and dick around. Speaking of frustrating, I need to sell my car. It's begining to look like I'm going to be driving it to NY and I am not amused. I KBB it and it's worth $3,600, I'm willing to sell if for $3,000. Boo hiss times two!

2 comments:

  1. If you want me to, I will have Jon drop me off at your house and we can go to the store and pick up a test then I can hold your hand while you pee on it.

    I'm willing to do this for you. :)

    ReplyDelete