LOVE!

LOVE!
The Parental Units

Alexis

Alexis
She is a shining star, a leader.

Trenton

Trenton
My one and only boy-child.

Jessa

Jessa
She is ALWAYS Batman.

Corina

Corina
The sourpuss, a/k/a lemon cat

Monday, May 31, 2010

Arizona

It's hot! It was 100 degrees before 10 am, yikes. I've managed to do the obligatory family visits and stuff so now we're just screwing around. I'm actually in Kingman hanging out with my BFF having margaritas and building a turkey dinner.

Earlier my BFF's girls and my daughter got into a heap of trouble. Alexis and Brianna watched Kayleigh, who is nearly 4, cut her hair. Both Alexis and Brianna did the same thing when they were younger, they gave themselves STUPID haircuts. They learned their lessons and they also know cutting hair is not ok. Chad is right, packs of children are like packs of dogs. When they're in groups they do get into trouble. Kids, geeze.

Here are a few pictures from the 1,300 mile drive (which SUCKED btw):






In other news it looks like I have 60 followers, can I get a woot woot?! On June 4th I will choose a winner and I will be better about following those who follow me. In the mean time I'm going to enjoy my time in in BHC/Las Vegas area and once I get to New York I should have time to get everything in order.


1 comment:

  1. Congrats! Those kinds of drives do suck. Badly. I've driven a few of them myself! Hope you are having a good time!

    ReplyDelete