LOVE!

LOVE!
The Parental Units

Alexis

Alexis
She is a shining star, a leader.

Trenton

Trenton
My one and only boy-child.

Jessa

Jessa
She is ALWAYS Batman.

Corina

Corina
The sourpuss, a/k/a lemon cat

Saturday, May 8, 2010

8 Things, in no particular order.

8 T.V. Shows I like to Watch:

1. Americas Next Top Model
2. NCIS
3. LOST
4. Survivor
5. Nip Tuck
6. Big Brother
7. Grey's Anatomy
8. Private Practice

8 Favorite Places to Eat & Drink:

1. Olive Garden
2. Cheesecake Factory
3. Carl's Jr.
4. In n' Out
5. Mad Dogs
6. My local corner store/gas station
7. Red Robin
8. Applebees

8 Things I look Forward to:

1. Moving into our new house.
2. Sending Trenton to AWANA this fall.
3. Chad having a semi normal schedule.
4. Getting my new camera lens.
5. Getting a sewing machine.
6. Being more proactive in my community.
7. Eating carbs.
8. Watching my babies grow.


8 Things I like about Fall:

1. AWANA.
2. Pumpkin patches/corn mazes.
3. Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Stabucks.
4. The leaves changing.
5. Cool, brisk, air.
6. New school year.
7. Halloween.
8. Jessa's Birthday.

8 Things on my Wish List:

1. Sewing Machine, a fancy one.
2. New couches.
3. Cadillac Escalade.
4. Winning the Powerball.
5. See TOOL in concert (Maynard in general).
6. A Through the Looking Glass original.
7. A new right hand ring.
8. Anything from Tiffany & Co.

8 Things I’m Passionate About:

1. My babies.
2. My husband.
3. Friends.
4. Pie.
5. Sticky lip gloss.
6. Shoes.
7. Nature/outdoors.
8. Deep fried Twinkies.

8 Things I Learned From the Past:

1. Don't have any regrets.
2. God is good.
3. Drugs aren't as bad as they say they are.
4. Once a redneck, always a redneck.
5. First impressions are key.
6. Give people the benefit of the doubt.
7. Comfort food is real.
8. Always make time for yourself.

8 Places I would Love to go Visit/See:

1. Heaven, I need to meet God, yo!
2. Arkansas, the itty bitty city my friend is from.
3. Missouri, the city my other friend is from.
4. Arizona, to see my BFF.
5. Australia
6. Europe
7. Cape Cod, Main
8. Your mom's house

No comments:

Post a Comment