LOVE!

LOVE!
The Parental Units

Alexis

Alexis
She is a shining star, a leader.

Trenton

Trenton
My one and only boy-child.

Jessa

Jessa
She is ALWAYS Batman.

Corina

Corina
The sourpuss, a/k/a lemon cat

Friday, January 1, 2010

About My Family.




I'm Sabrina, I write this stuff. I'm 29 years old and I'm a brat. I spend way too much time on Twitter and I love to give things away for free!

My children are the light of my life, I would be lost without them! Each of them offer me something the same and something different. Alexis is 6 years old, she is currently in the second grade. She is a bright kid with a dry sense of humor and doesn't respond well to sarcasm. Trenton is 3 years old, he is all boy. This kid finds trouble everywhere he goes. He is currently in preschool and he seems to be on his best behavior there, Thank God. Jessa, she is the baby, she is 11 months old. You wouldn't guess that by looking at her, she is a large baby. She gets entirely too much attention and she likes it that way. Chad, he's the husband. He is in the Navy and is currently active duty. His job is really boring so I'm not going into detail here but if you want to know, ask. I'll bore you.

We have two dogs. Duke, who is 3 years old, is a yellow lab and Lola, who is 6 months old, is a black lab.

In short, my life is a circus. Weird things happen here ALL the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment